Monday, October 6, 2008

comparing unity project


my unity project had a grid like structure to it. David Harrill's project also had a similar grid look to it. there was the difference of how the paper was used. David used his paper horizontal and flat poking the skewers through the paper. I used my paper by folding it and weaving it trough the 12 skewers. david's project had all of the skewers on a vertical plan leading your eye up . i had four of my skewers horizontal and six of my skewers virtical and two of them leaning against the top of the horizontal shewers to help hold the project up. david had all of his skewers holding his project up. in some ways david's project and my project are similar but in other ways they are different.



Picture taken by David Harrill






Picture taken by Elizabeth Hagwood

No comments: